« Home | finally//-->  »

Thursday, October 20, 2005

it's cheap as it is

During lunch, I bought a fragrant pear and when I asked the uncle if he could help me cut it in half so it's easier for me to eat, he said "Cannot. It's already cheap enough."

?!!

I no understand.


E-mail this post



Remenber me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

mebbe he thot u wanted buy only half.
or mebbe u shd have offered to pay him to cut it.
or mebbe he can't understand english, you should have spoken in mandarin...
oohh! or if you did speak in mandarin then well. mebbe is your mandarin :p
hee.
ur post made me laugh tho.

no leh. i think i spoke to him in mandarin and said "uncle, ni ke yi bang wo qie mah?"

then he said that. v v strange. me think my mandarin ok leh. =p

sounds like a grouchy uncle

hahahaha.
me also catch no ball.

Add a comment