« Home | thought of the day//-->  »

Friday, October 21, 2005

you must be joking


Last year, I chickened out of the Stand Chart 10km run but it's back to haunt me.

My colleague emailed me and asked if I would like to fulfil my obligation by replacing someone for the run this year.

I, who have perfect understanding and knowledge of my physical strength, told him he must be joking. There's not enough time for me to train even if I really wanted to.

His reply was hilarious.

"It's in Dec lah... still got 1.5 months more to train... dun find any more excuses..."

It's 10km! Not 5km... How am I going to train for 10km in 1.5 months?

Deciding to spread the incredulous joy, I shared this with my colleague who laughed and just said, "Are you sure he got the right [insert my name]?"

I think I made my point.

Oh, and I was having a packet of Hello Panda at that particular point of time.


E-mail this post



Remenber me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

hey! come join in the fun lah! i haven't started jogging either.... we can go together :)
"you must set goals for yourself to reach"... sounds familiar? :p

bubba bubba

mae n mag joined too...hee u can do it!

mae n mag joined too....hee you can do it!

hahaha... still thinking about it.

jun - you didn't join?

err....my knee not so gd...so running is out for me

they have found you a replacement :)

really? who?

ame - don't think will be running for this. went to jog over the last weekend and my ankle hurts sometimes even when walking.

Add a comment