« Home | you must be joking//-->  »

Monday, October 31, 2005

mystery of the retching lady

I've decided to be Sherlock Holmes.

There's a lady who always seems to be retching in the ladies and I cannot figure out who can that be. I am half-tempted to just knock on the door and ask if she needs help but for now, I will just try and find out who she is.


E-mail this post



Remenber me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Probably someone who's pregnant??

That's what I was thinking but I've already ruled out the pregger ladies on the same floor.

If it has been for several weeks, someone's bulimic for sure

tsk tsk tsk....

okay...i can't wait for the continuation of this. someone who could be bullimic is an absolutely fascinating idea...

Add a comment